Working Holiday Visa

If you’re aged between 18 and 30 (or 35 in some cases) and hold a passport for a country or region participating in Australia’s Working Holiday Maker program, you may be eligible to apply for a 12-month visa which enables you to work in Australia while you are here.

What are the benefits of a gap year/working holiday in Australia?
There are a range of personal and professional benefits to doing the Working Holiday Maker (WHM) program.
A gap year is an incredible opportunity for self-discovery, growth and learning. As you travel, you’ll meet new people, learn about new cultures and develop new skills and interests.

Can I work, study and volunteer on an Australian Working Holiday visa?
The Working Holiday Maker program has two types of visas: Working Holiday visa (Subclass 417) and Work and Holiday visa (Subclass 462) depending on your country of residence. See below for lists of countries eligible for each visa.
These types of visas allow you to stay and work in Australia in all types of full-time, part-time, casual and shift work for up to 12 months. Voluntary work is also allowed. You can study for a maximum of four months in Australia in addition to working during your holiday.

Ask us for more information.